The United States promotes family unity and allows U.S. citizens and permanent residents to petition for certain relatives to come and live permanently in the United States. You may be eligible to get a green card through a qualified family member who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.

Our Commitment to our Clients

E&M Mayock has enjoyed a long history and commitment to serving individual clients and to helping families reunite. We have developed a reputation for engineering creative solutions to complex immigration matters.

Our firm provides integrated counsel, considering each client’s legal and financial circumstances before recommending an immigration strategy.

Our expertise in individual matters allows us to offer a greater complement of services to our corporate clients. CEOs, executives and managers usually have spouses, significant others and/or children in need of immigration benefits.

For more information on how to apply for permanent residence (a “green card”), or for assistance with other immigration or employment-based immigration visas, please complete our Client Questionnaire.

Contact Us